Welcome to The Ossining Microfund
The Ossining Micro Fund is a non-profit organization offering interest free loans to individuals and families who encounter unexpected financial obstacles. Our philosophy is to “pay it forward” – when a loan recipient repays a loan, the money becomes available to help another person in need.
- We are a 501 (C)3 non -profit.
- We can make loans only up to $2000.
- We are unable to lend for recurring monthly expenses.
- We can respond faster than a traditional financial institution.
- Ossining Section 8 Housing
- Family Ties
- Saint Augustine
- Open Door Family Health Center
- Ossining Childrens’ Center
- Hope’s Door
- Rose’s Friendly Play and Care
- Ossining Public Library
- Gullotta House
- Lin-Dare Auto Repair
- Mary Seacor, President
- Holly Perlowitz, Treasurer
- Carolyn Stevens, Recording Secretary
- Nancy Adelman, Screening Committee
- Susan Diamond, Marketing/Fundraising
- Carry Cubillos
- Dana Levenberg
- Catherine Borgia
- Jeffery Goldstein
- Rodolfo Moran
- Celeste Theis
- Michal Aronson
- Katie Mclaughin Walsh
- Gerald Ross, CPA
- Mikki Shaw
- Guy Austrian
- Catherine Borgia
- Karen D’Attore
- Ann Dealy
- Sandra Galef
- Omar Herrera
- Thomasina Laidley Brown
- Raymond Sanchez
- Adam Schoenbart
YOU CAN HELP!
The Ossining Micro Fund is an ever growing, all-volunteer organization. Our committees include:
to identify new partners and act as a liaison with existing partners
to work with individuals and businesses, to fund raise and write grants
to oversee the board mechanics and the vision of the OMF’s growth and future
to manage financial, PR, tech and operational functions of the fund
to update website and oversee communications
to review loan applications
The Ossining Micro Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization.
We keep growing because of involved community members, in Ossining and the surrounding area.
You can donate by clicking on the Donate button below, which will take you to the PayPal secure payments website. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO DONATE ONLINE.